Wow. I've been inspired by the enthusiasm of my sister-in-law, Lori. She's got the most adorable blog with all six of her kids on it. Oh...my bad...I forgot she hasn't put up pictures of Randal yet.
Okay, so Spencer has been begging me to let him blog and I've finally agreed. But only with my direct supervision. I have a feeling that Spencer with unlimited access to a public blog could be dangerous for my reputation. I'll have to be more careful from now on.
Wait...Spencer wants to say just one thing..."Jessica swears like a sailor." See what I mean? By the way, as a closing note, Spencer apparently doesn't care for pronouns. WHAT?!!
4 comments:
very cute. now you just need a better background. I can make ya one if you want. Oh and I need pictures lot of pictures!!
And you don't see any pictures of Randal because he said he would kill me if I put one up. One day :)
I'm going to agree that Randal is totally one of Lori's kids. He's just one big ol' kid and I love him for it! And I've heard a lot about Spencer....maybe you should reconsider letting him blog. ;-)
ok did you guys just fall off the blogging world?? I am waiting to see what else you have been up to!!!
ditto Lori! I want to hear about your trip!!
Post a Comment