Her name is Aubree. She is an angel. She just gave me a facial and I loved every minute of it.
Back in early 2009, my good sister-in-law recommended an OB for our upcoming pregnancy. Bless Dr. Yamashiro's heart, nine months later he delivered a healthy baby boy for us. And a few weeks after that, I received his Christmas card, which included gift certificates to his OTHER business - Yamashiro Laser Clinic. At first, I pooh-poohed the idea that his clinic could offer anything that I needed. After all, 32 is not nearly old enough to need specialized laser skin care, right? So, despite twelve months of no interest from me, this year I received yet another Christmas card containing similarly proferred esthetic services. Out of curiosity, this time I did a little research to see exactly what his clinic could do for me.
One brow wax and soothing facial later, I am in love. Waxing, to my surprise, doesn't really hurt all that much. At least, a brow wax doesn't hurt all that much. And a facial? Wow. Dim lights, unobtrusive music, hot, moist towels, gentle massage, and blessed quiet are indeed milestones on the road to a blissful Friday afternoon. Bless Aubree and Dr. Yamashiro. And my sister-in-law Lori, too.
2 comments:
A good facial, or massage, is oh-so-nice. Especially once you have a child. Anywhere you can relax for an hour without anyone pulling on your clothes, hair, and anything else within reach is like a little piece of heaven.
How awesome is that! :)
Post a Comment