Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Oh, yeah...he's seven month's old today."


While I was changing his diaper the other day, Will grabbed it, and somehow managed to get it on his head. He seemed to find this amusing, and the experience has repeated itself more than once in the past few weeks. I guess those little hands just can't resist the urge to grab whatever they can reach.

Today marks the seven month mark for little Will. I tell you what - he really is a good baby. He can be a total pain, and having him can be...let's say...inconvenient, but I do just love him to pieces. He's a hoot and he smiles at me like I'm the best possible thing God ever created. What a self-esteem boost!

So, now, his new talents and quirks include:
  • blowing raspberries, but fortunately, not yet while eating
  • sitting up like a champ
  • turning any normal sleep position we put him into upside down and completely turned around
  • loving his car seat and going for rides
  • sitting in the baby seat in store carts
  • vocally making his opinions, preferences, and hatreds well known
  • playing peek-a-boo with mommy and daddy
  • trying to self-feed with small rice puffs and yogurt melts and bread
  • having independent playtime in his pack'n'play
  • preferring standing up to sitting any day
  • going for frequent walks in the stroller with mommy
  • drinking water from a sippy cup and from a regular cup
  • his having a slowly thickening thatch of soft, fine baby hair
  • playing piano with mommy or daddy
  • playing with computer mice or remotes or phones

Anyway, he's a cutie and we sure do like him a lot!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I completely missed this post! He is just growing so fast and is super cute. Ya done good there girl!