Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Small Herd of Seemingly Unrelated Photos

I know that's not the right collective noun for photographs, but I just like the word "herd." There's something so bucolic about it. How bucolic fits in with photos, I don't know. I just liked the way it sounded.

That's me with the second-largest banana squash we grew this summer. It's a beaut, ain't it?


Spencer and Will often share a story before bedtime. This time, I believe it was a classic children's favorite called Goodnight, Gorilla.


We do try to keep him covered, but usually his bed ends up looking a little like his blankets have exploded from around him. Oh, well. At least he's a great sleeper.

2 comments:

spencer said...

I noticed that Will's jammies are so big for him, that it appears his ankle is broken in the sleepy time photo.

Lee said...

That is the biggest squash or whatever it was I have ever in my life seen. I can't imagine how much baby food that would make!!!