A few weeks ago, I was standing outside in the yard on a stormy night, speaking with a friend, and Will apparently saw me through the glass door. Here are a few shots of him watching me.
Too cute - I love looking at the little whorl of hair on the back of his head.
Don't you wonder what they're thinking about?
Then, on Wednesday evening, Spencer and I went outside to do some work in the yard and vegetable garden. We plunked Will down in the grass and gave him a banana squash to play with. Here he is, entranced by his new outside toy.
It looks like he's about to whop somebody a good one, doesn't it?
He's happy with his banana squash.
Will waves at the plants off-camera.
1 comment:
He is such an adorable little boy!! He has so much character!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment