Anyway, all of the sudden, mid-crunch, I felt a nubbin - a ridged, sharp little tooth! I guess it's true that just like your next relationship (before marriage, of course), a tooth never comes until you stop looking for it.
We were pretty happy about it. Not that it matters, but it's nice to see your baby continuing to grow and develop into a full-fledged toddler. Imagine our surprise, then, when we discovered a second tooth in his mouth on Saturday! So now he has two little teeth taking up space on his bottom gum.
So, because today he is six-months old, here's a quick list of his many and varied accomplishments. Will now:
- rolls over from front to back,
- eats baby food, drinks from a sippy cup, and tries to drink from a real cup,
- is 98% of the way to sitting up entirely on his own,
- adores music - he plays piano with me and Spencer when we play,
- loves "talking" to and playing with other babies ,
- grabs his feet whenever he can get his hands on them,
- laughs, giggles, and screeches when tickled and amused,
- enjoys having Mommy sing his nickname, "the Stinker Binker," to the tune of the "ABCs,"
- lunges forward to grab and touch new objects (and people),
- reads books with both Mommy and Daddy,
- can pass toys from one hand to another,
- tries really hard to sit up from a reclining position,
- and recognizes his name and turns to whomever is calling it.
Anyway, Will is doing so well and I'm amazed and amused every day by the new tricks and skills he's acquiring. I'm so glad to be able to stay home and watch every minute and exciting development. He's truly the joy of our lives and we just adore him.
1 comment:
Awe, reading this gets me so excited to go through all these milestones with Kason! They grow up so fast - dont ever miss documenting something... I didnt blog with Savannah and I hate that I dont remember everything! Will will be all over the place before you know it!
See you in a few days!
*hugs*
Post a Comment